- Developer Engagement – an API portal to publish and document APIs and engage developers.
- API Gateway – a high-performance, secure API Gateway that combines the mediation, orchestration, and connectivity capabilities of a lightweight ESB with the performance and security of a traditional proxy style Gateway.
- Lifecycle Management – enables enterprises to effectively collaborate between business, developers and IT operations, resulting in rapid development and deployment cycles while increasing reliability, stability and availability of their APIs and supporting assets.
- Analytics – a flexible analytics platform that provides dashboards for business analytics, service level analytics and operational analytics.
One of the core tenets of microservices is that Developers are responsible for deploying and operating their own code. In this environment, it is even more critical than ever to provide effective control and auditing over the complete SDLC including the deployment blueprint.
- Manage the development lifecycle and assets, including the application topology and deployment blueprints
- Maintain an audited approval process to control changes to key assets